“An Ounce of Prevention Is Worth More Than You Can Imagine” is a wake-up call for taking preventive healthcare and safety seriously. Accidents happen and people develop terminal illnesses and that is just a part of living. The TRUTH is however, many of these can be prevented.
Will everything in this book be new information? Certainly not and in fact, you probably are aware of most of the content. The problem is that we do not practice what we know we need to do to reduce our risks.
That is what we are trying to do, get people to stop and think. In this book, we cover:
· What risk is all about and how to keep from increasing it.
· The effort of prevention vs the possible outcomes
· Creating a safety conscious family; teaching your children about safety.
· Don’t procrastinate and the need for consistency
There are also sections on:
· Safety in the home; fires, falls, electricity
· Infant and child safety
· Safety for the elderly
· AUTOMOBILE Safety
We also cover:
· Preventive healthcare
· Diet and exercise
· Vaccines and immunizations
I really enjoyed writing this book and am looking forward to getting our message out. You can be a part of that as well. Read and digest what prevention is all about and spread the news. Our goal; to save lives and prevent as many accidents and illnesses as possible and the grief and suffering that accompany them.
“The only good accidents or illnesses are the ones you prevent.”
This Non-Fiction book is available in these Formats: eBook, Print