Decided to move to another country? This is the Guide for you.
You’ll be guided step-by-step through the preparation of the move, the actual move and accommodation in the new country.
The other two Smoovster Master Guides are:
• Moving Abroad: The Essentials
• Moving Abroad: The Important, but Hidden
In this third extensive Smoovster Master Guide, Moving Abroad: The Mental and Emotional, find out how to:
• Manage your emotional roller-coaster before and after the move
• Understand your and your family’s key needs and how to fulfill them timely
• Nurture your relationships with the dear ones you take with you or leave behind
• Mitigate the risks of moving to a new country
• …and many more
“Really good! There’s no program out there like this. I recommend Smoovster to everyone, no matter where you come from or where you are moving to.” Lavina Jethani., India to Canada
“It’s complete. It covers everything, even aspects I had no idea about. And I like the checklists, they’re very user friendly and practical.” Klara Boboc, prospect Romania to New Zealand
Is this you?
• You are an educated person who wants to move abroad… and you don’t have a clearly lay-outed plan for your move
• You’ve found overwhelming amount of information, but it’s scattered… and would like a structured “1-stop-shop” guidance for your move
• You don’t know what your most efficient next steps are… in order for you and your family to be fully prepared, from logistically & financially to emotionally for your move
You’ll be accompanied by:
• Detailed and comprehensive explanations
• Extensive and user-friendly checklists
• Easy move tracking exercises
• Real stories and useful tips from immigrants who’ve moved abroad successfully
• Very useful and country-specific online resources
… all in this second Master Guide of the Smoovster series.
Use this Guide to avoid expensive mistakes, save time with your planning and get rid of your stress and overwhelm. Enjoy the feeling of having everything in grip and… simply become the expert of your move, for you, your family and anyone around you who wants to move!
The aim is to make the move to another country easier, faster and cheaper and to make sure that you know everything there is to know in order for you to have a successful preparation, move and integration in the country of your choice.